Right of withdrawal
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. if you make the purchase for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to your commercial nor to your independent professional activity, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period applies from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
2. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration, e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
3. To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
1. If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs, with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
1. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
2. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.