These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Allow Facebook cookie
Allow Google Maps cookie
Allow Vimeo cookie
Allow YouTube cookie
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
EXPLORER 8810 (2712)
Prices incl. VAT
free shipping in Germany!
Ready to ship today, Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
(85 + 35 - )
RESISTANT: Shockproof, recyclable polypropylene plastic, foamed. Complies with NATO... more
- RESISTANT: Shockproof, recyclable polypropylene plastic, foamed. Complies with NATO specifications.
- REPELLENT: Acid-resistant as well as waterproof, dustproof and air-tight through Neoprene sealing: IP 67
- BREAKPROOF: Test-dropped from 2m on concrete.
- WATERPROOF: Tested to a depth of 10m.
- FREIGHTABLE: Pressure-resistant in horizontal and vertical positions. Stackable.
- AIRWORTHY: With manual valve for pressure equalisation.
- CLIMATE-PROOF: From -33°C to +99°C
- SECURE: Locks with extra pivot for convenient wide opening. Reinforced with acid-proof steel pins. High closing resistance for secure locking. Steel-reinforced lid hinges.
- STABLE: With sturdy supports to prevent toppling when lid is open.
- PRACTICAL: Wide folding handles reinforced with acid-proof steel pins.
- OPTIONAL: Fixtures for metal or plastic clips (available as accessories) for inserting front or cover plates in the lid or floor. Fixtures for flush-fitting, matching cylinder or combination padlocks at numerous points (padlocks available as accessories).
- FLEXIBLE: The trunk lid is removable. Simply loosen the screw on the hinge, then open the lid at a 45° angle. (see pictures)
|Design Features:||30 KG MAXIMUM CARRYING CAPACITY OF THE CASE, SINGLE-WALLED PLASTIC SHELL, SEAL IN CLOSING PROFILE, IP PROTECTION LEVEL 67, EXTREMELY RESILIENT, SAFE SHIPPING|
|Suitable for road and air freight:||JA|
|Intended Purpose:||Technical Devices, Tools, Universal|